The VRCA Hastings Harbour Master Directions and the Port of Hastings Operating Handbook provide advice and instructions for ships masters, agents and owners responsible for entering the port waters of Hastings.
Harbour Masters Directions are to be read in conjunction with the ‘Port of Hastings, Port Operating Handbook’ available on both POHDA and VRCA websites.
The operating handbook includes:
- Regulations and codes governing vessel operations
- Information about anchorages, channels and berths,
port services and tides
- Contacts for the port of Hastings
- Safety and environmental requirements
- Emergency management procedures
Please Note: This should be read in conjunction with the Port of Hastings, Port Operating Handbook.