The Port Waters of Geelong Operating Handbook provides advice and instructions for ships masters, agents and owners responsible for entering the port waters of Geelong.
The handbook includes:
- Regulations and codes governing vessel operations
- Information about anchorages, channels and berths,
port services and tides
- Contacts for the port of Geelong
- Harbour Master’s Directions
- Safety and environmental requirements
- Emergency management procedures
Port Waters of Geelong – Operating Handbook and Harbour Masters Directions
Port Water of Hastings – Operating Handbook
Port of Hastings Harbour Masters Directions
Click here to view the Hastings Harbour Masters Directions – 1/7/2017
Please Note: Must be read in conjunction with the Port of Hastings – Port Operating Handbook
VRCA maintains a collection of Victorian Notice to Mariners
Australian Notices to Mariners are the authority for correcting paper navigational charts and paper nautical publications published by the Australian Hydrographic Office (AHO).
Marine Notices are issued by AMSA and contain matters of National relevance.